Sunday, January 21, 2007

Disconnected in Brooklyn on Craigslist: I Drunkenly Complimented Your Ass

It's Sunday, which means it's time to present the results of our careful reaading of the land of pathos, loss, missed opportunity, wishful thinking and comedy known as Brooklyn Missed Connections on Craigslist. Today, we turn to an unnamed drinking establishment in Park Slope, where a female drunkenly compliments a male on his "nice ass."

You had a nice ass, I drunkenly told you so - w4m - 20
I was sitting on the sidewalk outside a bar with two friends, when you walked out and we conversed. I told you that you had a nice ass, you said you didn't have an ass, then you left. I just wanted to let you know that I wasn't sick from being drunk, I have asthma and the smoke in the bar made my lungs close up. That is why I was sitting on the sidewalk drinking water. Just felt the need to clear that up.
Dude, you should have just accepted the drunken compliment and said, "Thank you, yes, my ass is fine." The bar was full of smoke?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Re: The bar was full of smoke?

Perhaps why it was unnamed. There are a number of bars that don't abide by the smoking ban, but for some reason you don't name them which might lead to the bar getting busted.

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home