Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Bklink: Why is the Building Shaking?

"They haven't started construction on the building right next door, but as I live within what one Curbed commenter brilliantly dubbed 'The Williamsburg Quadrangle of Death,' there is no shortage of construction projects going on within spitting distance. One of them is shaking the hell out of my building at the moment and the most chilling thing is, I can't even hear what's causing the shaking. Which means it's a good couple blocks away. Can't wait for the piledriver to take up residence 20 feet from my window!" On the other hand, it's better than a near-fatal bikini wax.--Bad Advice

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger al oof said...

my building shakes without construction going on. it kinda freaks me out, all told. someone suggested it was from the highway and trucks, but i live a good two blocks from there. it feels like when the subway goes under a building, but there's no subway under here.

3:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home