Saturday, October 21, 2006

Disconnected in Brooklyn on Craigslist: Creeped Out or Intrigued?

Time for our weekend favorite Brooklyn Craigslist Missed Connection, that treasure trove of the funny, the sad and the weird. This week we turn our attention (finally) to the L Train:
apples on your skirt and a ring in your nose.... - m4w - 25

I saw you on the L train yesterday around 5 oclock, You were knitting, wich I found to be really cool, My sister teaches all thqt kind of stuff (whole other story). anyways, I was the guy in the ble vest probably creeping you out. But I couldnt stop looking at you....sorry. I wanted to talk to you but I didnt know what to say that wouldn sound like a cheesy pick up line. So im hoping that when and if you respond to this, Ill have something witty ready to roll off the tongue...But I doubt it.
Honorable Mention:
Cute guy who stared at me on the R train tonite - w4m

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home