Sunday, December 03, 2006

Disconnected in Brooklyn on Craigslist: Puppet Sex Please

It's the weekend and that means it's time to head over to Craiglist, scan the Brooklyn Missed Connections and pick one or two to highlight here because they stand out. For whatever reason, there is a bonanza available this week in the land of sadness, comedy and ships passing in the night. Nonetheless, we have a our favorite standout:
Puppet Sex Talk at Union Pool - m4w - 27

I know you remember me. I was the handsome man with the pierced tongue and toe rings who wanted a no-strings sexual relationship with you in which you would indulge my passion for puppet sex. This is where either I or you wear a harness of cables, and the other one uses these cables as puppet strings to get the other one to do this or that. I live in an amazing loft-like duplex on the water with iconic views that makes this possible (for obvious reasons).

I wanted you to squeeze my pink clown nose, but then you disappeared when I had to go to the bathroom. So maybe you have had second thoughts?

No weirdos please.
Why would the poster be worried about getting strange emails?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home