Sunday, February 18, 2007

Disconnected in Brooklyn on Craigslist: I'd Love a Naked Roommate with a Snake

On Sundays, we always turn to the world of ships passing in the night that is Brooklyn Missed Connections on Craigslist. This week, one from Red Hook caught our eye, particuarly the part about the boa and walking around naked.
You told me you loved cupcakes! - m4w

I am looking for someone that called themselves Miss T. We met on the craigslist room for rent page the other day and you sounded like a great candidate for the room I have. You told me that you have a pet boa and like to walk around naked. I waited for you to come over that night and alas you never came and I don't have any contact information with which to contact you. Where art thou "Miss T"...I have cupcakes waiting for you.
So if you're looking to rent in Red Hook, it sounds like the room is still available.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home