Sunday, March 18, 2007

Disconnected in Brooklyn on Craigslist: Did We Do It Before in LA?

This week's Brooklyn Missed Connection offers the image of running into someone on the F Train that you can't quite place, even if you've spent quality time with them in, say, Los Angeles:
You: Blonde girl on Bklyn bound F train after midnight: - m4w

To the girl who sat across from me on the Brooklyn bound F after midnight (morning of 03/17)- My apologies. I turned to get up and found you staring at me- hard. Your bright, beautiful eyes carried within them that spark of familiarality, as if you were fighting back the urge to ask me my name (or tell me what it is)- you know, as if you had recognized me from the past. If I had not had such a shite awful day I would have responded with a smile or even a hello.

I got off at Bergen St. and continued an otherwise dull evening having dull conversation with dull people drinking at some bar (that normally is’nt so bloody dull). I awoke this er- afternoon, and while lying in bed, Images of you on the F train were gently resonating in my head, and began telling me a story- about a hottie that I spent many, many hours with on a beach in Los Angeles watching the sun come up, Stealing moments in your car along the many secluded spots along Angeles Crest Highway, and having even more “fun” in your parents house whenever (and wherever) we could steal a moment.

Thinking about all off that drama now, just makes me smile. Is it really you? WTF are you doing in NYC? If it's not you, call me anyway. You're hot!
There you have it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home