Sunday, March 04, 2007

Disconnected in Brooklyn on Craigslist: About Your Moron Hoodie

It's Sunday and that means it's time for our weekly voyage into the pathos and comedy of Craigslist Missed Connections. As this weeks choice, we bring you:
7:30pm/g-train/i was wearing flannel you had a moron hoodie - 25

...you were wearing a maroon hoodie and banged up brown boots that I wanted to see up close...i was wearing a grey hat, flannel coat and was carrying a case of soy milk..of course, retrospectivly, I realize that’s a bit odd (at least to have to recount)...You were on the G train around 7.30 tonite and we both exitied at fulton street..i was walking in front of you and accidentally got in your way...you made your way down fulton towards the clock tower & I turned down my street and came to write this on the rare chance you’ll read it...and reply...hey not for nothing, you know I drink healthy milk.
Moron. Maroon. Same difference.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home