Sunday, March 11, 2007

Disconnected in Brooklyn on Craigslist: I Farted, Nervously

It's Sunday, which means it's time to scan the all the ships that have passed in the Brooklyn night this week and have posted about it on Craigslist Missed Connections. This week's Number One selection raises the question: If you fart when you're near someone, does it automatically cause them to lose interest in meeting you:
you reached for canned Kidney Beans... - 30

while I bent down for the Stewed Tomatoes (I had to be near you). I think we've "met" before. I nervous farted. You commented: "Oh My!" and I said "That wasn't me!" and you walked away chuckling. I wish I got your number ~ again! I think there's something special between us! Please, what is your name!?
We always value a Missed Connection that involves farting.

2 Comments:

Blogger Erica said...

Nervous farted..."That wasn't me"...classic!

12:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bahahahaha is this true? Hilarious

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home