Sunday, April 08, 2007

Disconnected in Brooklyn on Craigslist: We Were In Q Train

Another Sunday, another Craigslist Brooklyn missed connection. So many choices this week, but we settled on this one, mostly because it has a certain something to it, especially if you read it with an Eastern European accent. IE, "You were with a black suite and also black pants with white lanes." Here's Borat:
WE WERE IN ‘Q’ TRAIN AND I HESITATED TO START TALKING TO YOU-M4W, 23
WE WERE IN ‘Q’ TRAIN AND I HESITATED TO START TALKING TO YOU, EVEN THOUGH I FOLLOWED YOU UNTIL YOU TOOK A SEAT IN TRAIN AND I TOOK A SEAT NEAR TO YOU, YOU WERE WITH A BLACK SUITE AND ALSO BLACK PANTS WITH WHITE LANES AND U WERE TRYING TO READ SOMETHING IN NOTEBOOK FIRST, THEN IN NOVEL,THEN YOU LEFT IN 7 th AVENUE BROOKLYN. I WAS IN LIGHT COLOURED JACKET AND BROWN PANTS SO IF U READ THIS PLEASE E MAIL ME AS SOON AS IT’S POSSIBLE,BESIDES I’M NEW HERE, I’M FROM SOUTHEASTERN EUROPE AND I DON’T SPEAK WELL ENGLISH BUT I DESPERATLEY WANT TO HAVE YOUR E MAIL ADDRESS AND PROBABLY MORE…,I ALMOST FORGOT THE MAIN THING: YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL.
Sorry about all the caps, but Borat prefers to scream.

1 Comments:

Blogger Erica said...

Hysterical.....I'm wondering if it would be as funny if you hadn't framed it thusly.

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home