Saturday, November 24, 2007

Fun Vid: Politics and Social Policy at Bedford & N. 7


We totally dropped the ball when we got an email about this vid from Trace Crutchfield, but being so late out the starting gate that the race was over days ago, is no obstacle to posting it. (Gothamist featured it earlier this week, so many of you have likely encountered it already.) "This thought provoking Bedford Avenue political street talk is enlightening for all the wrong reasons," Mr. Crutchfield writes. It does amuse.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The kids are our future!

10:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sarcasm never looked so good

1:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

God, I LOVE NYC! And attractive and caustic women are always a plus!

2:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I get it, Billysburg is over and/or stupid. But who's the angry hottie hosting this bit? She can ask me politically charged questions all day as long the that microphone cord is wrapped around my neck. (And don't tell me she's dating a douche who's half as smart/attractive as she is...)

3:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is good stuff! funny, poignant and as serious as I wanna take politics. I would vote that host for President... rarrrrrr!

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home