Saturday, November 11, 2006

Disconnected in Brooklyn on Craigslist: Love & Brooklyn-Style Pizza

If it's the weekend it's time for our original weekly feature that samples the best of the of love, pathos and comedy of Craigslist Missed Connections. All week long, we scan the listings, choose the best and put them up on the weekend. This week, we feature two top-notch missed connections that revolve around food.

Williamsburg Girl Who Shared a Brooklyn-Style Pizza With Me - m4w - 26
We were at the pizza parlor, ordering sodas, debating the merits of dominos' Brooklyn - style pizza. I was the non-tall dude with the dark hair who rode in on his single speed bike, handing out voter information, and you were the ipod belle with the attitude. We had so much fun together eating that pie that we forgot to exchange telephone numbers or emails or AIM info. But we did exchange knowing glances, the kind that say "yeah, I'm digging you today so much I could dig myself a hole to jump into if you would jump in with me." People around us felt our kewl vibe.

So let's meet, and let's have a pizza in Little Italy, which is where all the real Pizzaria are. I want you to have a taste of a slice of my life, and it comes both with veggies and sausage.
Number Two is not about foul corporate pizza coopting the Brooklyn name, but about one of our fave vegan spots in Williamsburg, Foodswings:

You work at Foodswings - w4m - 20
I always see you through the hole in the wall to the kitchen at Foodswings. You have black hair, a septum piercing, and neck tattoos of trains or planes, some form of transportation. I guess you like to travel? I sure do. Any way, I think youre really cute, but I'm kinda overweight.
But I'd def work it off for you.

Seriously, I wish I could you wear your apron and drizzle buffalo sauce all over your thighs.

Get back to me, my name is Fiona, I've got black hair cut short with side bangs and I'm always wearing an Oi Polloi shirt.
And there you have it, this week's installment of Disconnected in Brooklyn on Craigslist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home