Sunday, November 19, 2006

Disconnected in Brooklyn on Craigslist: Digging Sgt. Pepper

It's the weekend so it's time to turn our attention to the land of pathos, regret and comedy--Craigslist Missed Connections. This week our Top Choice is from a loft party in Williamsburg:
Dude in marching band jacket at loft party last night - w4m - 31

We were sitting on perpendicular couches and exchanged glances like 10 times.

My friend was like "Dude, Sergeant Pepper is totally checking you out". Then my other friend said the same thing. And I was like, "I know, he's totally cute". I offered you some of my Jack and you accepted with a smile. But I was too shy to say anything else because I'm a total moron.

Then you put on a hat, and I thought you got up to see the band. BUt I asked your taller friend where you went later on and he said you left. boooooooooooo.

That was a great party, but it would have been better if you stayed.

I really like your jacket.

By the way, I was the chick with the big red hair. And awesome corset booties. (Like you didn't know.)
Sergeant Pepper? For real?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the craigslist "missed connections," too. They seem to be unintentionally hilarious, touching, and annoying all at once. I like to read the ones from cities where I live (or used to live) to see if I recognize anyone.

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home