Sunday, June 10, 2007

Disconnected in Brooklyn on Craigslist: I Love a Sexy Clown

It's Sunday, and time for Disconnected in Brooklyn on Craigslist. This one definitely caught our attention:
SEXY CLOWN AT SPUTNIK - w4m - 28
You were in my dreams last night. I woke up thinking about you too. I've seen sad clowns, happy clowns, grumpy clowns...but you weren't trying to be any kind of clown. you were just being yourself. I admire that. And you sir, are a very SEXY clown!!

I've been thinking about burying my nose in your bright orange clown-fro, running my tongue along your alabaster skin, kissing your sensuous red lips. Hopefully next time we can talk so I can try to figure out who lurks behind that mysterious facade.
Who says being a clown is a bad thing?

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've seen that clown hanging around brooklyn. Even though he doesn't say much, he's obviously very charismatic. Chicks seem to dig him.

3:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My sister keeps telling me about some clown that she and all of her girlfriends are in love with...yeah, supposedly the guy doesn't say a helluva lot, but they think he's really sexy. Sexy? A clown? What the heck is wrong with them? He's the strong silent type, maybe?

9:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I met this clown. He's definitely a sexy clown and smart. He can do things. He bangs cocktail waitresses two at a time!

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home