Sunday, July 15, 2007

Disconnected in Brooklyn on Craigslist: You Ran Over My Cat, But Maybe We Can Hang?

It is Sunday, which means it's time for our chosen Brooklyn Missed Connection from Craiglist. All we will say about the one that moves us the most this week is that we are not making it up. No way we could make it up.
You ran over my cat with your fixed gear track bike - m4w - 24
You were the tall, skinny girl in the skinny jeans and winter cap who ran over my cat because you could not stop your fixed gear track bike in time. Don't you think you should pay my vet bills? Also, I thought you were cute, even if in a stinky and reckless sort of way. Maybe if we get over this hump we can go hang out together and stuff.
Definitely one of our all time favorites.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home