Sunday, August 05, 2007

Disconnected in Brooklyn on Craiglist: Blindfolded in the Burg

Every week, we start looking for our favorite Brooklyn Craigslist Missed Connection--that one ad that makes us laugh or smile or cringer. And, every week, we worry that we won't find anything out of the ordinary. Our fears always prove wrong. We had an instant lightbulb moment when we saw the headline on this one, "Blindfolded in Williamsburg":
My friend was leading me around the streets blindfolded yesterday. Her dog, Fred, was with us. We ran into 2 or 3 girls who were walking another dog; I have no idea what kind of dog or even where we were, though we were walking under young trees. The dogs wanted to play and fight, which was actually kind of scary to listen to and not be able to see, but I heard giggling, so I thought we'd all be alright. As she pulled the dog away and I stumbled along feigning terror, you said, "Should I even ask?" to my friend, which pretty much summed up the scene.

I didn't see you but you sounded very cute, and well, I'd love to see what you look like, since I'm not actually blind. I could have peeked but that would have been cheating... So, in the off chance you see this, and are curious, get in touch.

We can go on a blind date.
Ba da boom.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home