Sunday, September 23, 2007

Disconnected in Brooklyn on Craigslist: Hipster Irony Blah Blah

It's edgy. It's ironic. It's this week's Craiglist Brooklyn Missed Connection. Here goes:
L TRAIN BLAH BLAH BLAH HIPSTER LOVE - w4m - 22

Run of the mill hipster girl ISO anorexic hipster boy with androgynous hair and an apathetic look on his face on the L Train yesterday coming back from Mis-Shapes. I stared into your vacant eyes and didn't even smirk. That's how highly I think of you. As I judgingly looked you up and down I realized that your Dior Homme 21cms fit your underdeveloped chicken legs so so perfectly - as perfect as the outro to "Disco 2000" they played last night.

I noticed you glance me up and down in an elitist, uninterested manner. So I assume you enjoyed what you saw. I was wearing a ripped skirt and american apparel tube socks, with a hideous multi-color top and a little boy haircut that i paid $145 for.

Please contact me. We can have some coffee and discuss irony. K thanks.
Nice.

Honorable Mention:
Wow. I will paypal $20 if you help me find this BKLYN blond/future gf - 27

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home