GL's Weekend Curbed Roundup
If you read GL (and thanks for doing so), you know that we spend our days posting at Curbed. Here is a small selection of some of this week's Brooklyn output at Curbed:
- Oro's Big Friends Start to Rise on Flatbush Avenue (above)
- Are Stolen Mopeds a Symbol of Gentrification?
- Glassy New Fourth Avenue Tower Revealed
- Nasty Cobble Hill Eviction Fight is Over
- Burg Getting a New Hole, Another Big Finger to Follow
- Greenpoint Stinks More Than Anyone Thought
- Will OPP Cabana Users Have to Wait Until '09
- More Evidence of Williamsburg's Death Throes
- Apple Looking for an Edge in Williamsburg?
- Prospect Heights Has a New Logo
- Boymelgreen Shows His Glass on Fourth Avenue
- After $1M Repair, Willie B.'s Watch Still Can't Tell Time
- Wallabout Seeks Love, Landmarking
Labels: Curbed Roundup