Sunday, October 07, 2007

New Building Already Improving Greenpoint Street

84 Eagle Street

This is 84 Eagle Street in Greenpoint. It's a four-story building that will have eight units. The photo comes from our Greenpoint correspondent, who notes: "I checked out 84 Eagle Street recently because one of my readers tipped me off to a particularly vile pile of dog doo located there. Strangely enough, I was unable to find it. Maybe it is under the three foot tall pile of garbage the developer has seen fit to leave in front of this recently-completed luxury condominium building?" Very, very impressive. The building, by the way, attracted 15 complaints over at the Department of Buildings since work has been going on, including one for debris falling on an neighboring property.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They trashed my backyard. And the building is an absolute eyesore.

10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If it was an eyesore.....I wouldn't have moved in ;)

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home