Sunday, April 06, 2008

Disconnected in Brooklyn on Craigslist: I Jumped on the Tracks

Ah, Sunday, the day we turn to our Craigslist Brooklyn Missed Connection. Once again, the Missed Connections take us to the subway as they so often do, but this one is not like the other MC's about passing glances traded from seats on the train or on the platform:
Thurs your phone flew on to the tracks at the 25th st R station - m4w - 32 (Brooklyn)

Hey there,

I'm the guys who jumped down to grab your phone for you. I didn't think to chat with you at the time only because it seemed, for whatever reason, like I would have been trying to take advantage of the situation. Well, I hope you see this. I'd love to chat with you over a cup of coffee or tea sometime if you're ever up for it.
Please email the guy.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home