Sunday, November 18, 2007

Disconnected in Brooklyn on Craigslist: You're Hotter Than Bloomberg

It's Sunday, which means we turn our attention once again to that sad-funny-strange world known as Craigslist Brooklyn Missed Connections. We settled on this one because it proves that missed connections can happen anywhere and at any time, including watching Mayor Bloomberg talk about Coney Island zoning at Gargiulo's Restaurant:
Brooklyn Coney Island Revitalization last week - m4w

You were at the Revitalization meeting Mayor Bloomberg hosted. I think I watched you more than him. You for some reason had me stunned. You have the sexiest walk I have ever seen. I am not sure why I am writing this other than to say you were absolutely beautiful, and wish my group stayed longer. It has been a week and I still think of your beauty. Have fun.
Coney Island, Zoning & Lust. Perfect together.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home