Sunday, December 02, 2007

Disconnected in Brooklyn on Craigslist: Saw You at "Sturbucks" in "Parkslop"

It wasn't easy deciding on this week's Brooklyn Craigslist Missed Connection. We considered the one from dodgeball, because it was the first one we've seen concerning hitting someone in the head with a ball. We also thought about the one for the female on the subway with the Smiths tote bag, for obvious Morrissey reasons. Then, we came upon this one and knew that our CHOICE WAS MADE FOR US:
AT STURBUCKS IN PARKSLOP - m4w

I WAS WITH A FEMALE ( JUST A FRIEND ) WE WERE WAITING FOR OUR DRINKS AND YOU WAS WAITING ONLINE TO PUT YOUR ORDER , YOU LOOK AT ME A LOT , I DID TOO. IT WAS AROUND 2.30 PM TO 3PM ( I DON'T REMEMBER EXACTLY ) YOU'RE BLONDE , TALL WITH A BLONDE HAIR BUT LITTLE CURLY ,YOU WEAR A JEAN AND BLACK BOOT ( IT SEEM LIKE A BOOT ) YOU EVEN CAME NEXT TO ME TO FIX YOUR DRINK WHILE I WAS STIRING MY DRINK . THAN YOU GET IN THAT UPPER LEVEL LOOKING FOR A PLACE TO SIT. IF YOU DO REMEMBER ME , PLEASE CONTACT ME CAUSE I WOULD LIKE TO TALK TO YOU , I CAN'T FORGET YOU SINCE I SAW YOU.
We love a good "Park Slop" Missed Connection, particularly one that SCREAMS.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home