Sunday, December 23, 2007

Disconnected in Brooklyn on Craigslist: Lust at "Park Slop" Coop

Ah, Sunday, the day when we turn our attention to that interesting world known as Craigslist Brooklyn Missed Connections. We've seen Missed Connections from the Park Slope Food Coop from time to time, but this week we have the ultimate "Park Slop" Food Coop Missed Connection:
To the girls at the Park Slop Food Coop - m4w

When I go to the Coop, not only am I shopping for cheese, produce, good beer, hummos, wild boar sausage. I am also shopping for wives.

Why, dammit, why, are there 7,008,379,984,332 amazing, beautiful, sexy, outrageously irresistable girls at the coop? Why? It's fucked up!

If there are any Coop girls out there who dream about pulling some poor little lonely coop guy into the bathroom and making out, you should respond. No, it doesn't mean that I am going to suggest that we do that. It's just that, sometimes I wonder if the girls there feel the same way as I do.

Whatever, I'm drunk. I love you, coop girls. A special shout-out to: Hiroko, Nora, Kira...shit I don't even know most of their names.

Well I guess I'll just eat my fancy mustard all alone. A whole bottle of it. With my fingers.
Okay.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home