Sunday, January 20, 2008

Disconnected in Brooklyn on Craigslist: Deja Vu All Over Again

We return to that hot spot of lust and organic products, if not Brooklyn Missed Connections--the Park Slope Food Coop--for this week's top choice, which amuses in a subtle way:
Park Slope Food Coop - Wed - Coconut- milk-buying Nursing Student - w4m - 30

Maybe a minute or so into our conversation (I was scanning your soup ingredients), I realized I'd had that particular conversation before. Did you realize that we met sometime early last year, albeit briefly, in a bar in the South Slope? You forced your number on me although I was there with a couple of guy friends. It was pretty brazen of you, so I called, we spoke, and that was that. Anyway, you're a lot cuter than I remembered you being in a dimly lit bar, and I was too dazed from a long day of classes to play the "I know you somehow" game, sooo...if you would like to swap short biographical sketches with me a third time, get in touch.
Definitely meant to be.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home