Sunday, July 01, 2007

Disconnected in Brooklyn on Craigslist: You're the Candy Striped Postcard Girl

Last week, we skipped our Brooklyn Missed Connections feature because we were swamped by Mermaid Parade and Mermaid Parade Ball photos. This week, well, our Missed Connection is from the Mermaid Parade and it's the first time we've found ourselves with a photo the subject of the missed connection ad. Here it is:
Candy-Striped Postcard Girl - 2007 Mermaid Parade

I saw you all red, white and magnificent in and about Surf Ave. and the Boardwalk throughout the afternoon on Saturday. You were kind and let me "pop" a few snapshots. We spoke a little, mainly about that place for posting photos that starts with an "f". I'll post your photos there because you said it was OK, but I won't post them here, as we didn't talk about it.

Drop me a line, postcard girl: I want so much to be your pen pal.
There were actually 11 Mermaid Parade-connected Missed Connections in the last week if anyone is counting.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home