Sunday, March 09, 2008

Disconnected in Brooklyn on Craigslist: I Was the S&M Keynote Speaker

Oh, Sunday Brookyn Craigslist Missed Connections, we do love you sometimes. We will say nothing about this weeks selection, except to present it:
Attendees from impromptu seminar on S&M held by 7 min mile runner - w4m - 28

Searching for attendees of an impromptu seminar that took place last Saturday March 1 in bed-stuy. Saw some of you at the meet and greet/surprise party that took place beforehand. I was the keynote speaker on S&M. Unfortunately I left before some of the attendees were able to sign my guestbook and provide me with their contact information. I apologize if anyone was trying to catch up with me, considering I run a 7 minute mile on tempo runs. Only one of you will remember this ... I wasn't accidentally touching your leg! Prove to me you were there, by telling me what decoration/image adorned the cake.
Superb.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home